Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our design and creative output.
- Managing the design team as required.
- Lead concept development in relation to design and creative outputs.
- Responsible for creating a framework and engaging design across projects.
- Responsible for demonstrating the design capabilities to customers in a consultative manner.
- Provide guidance to the design team on the overall design approach across engagements.
- Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time and to budget ensuring commercial success.
- Should have good experience in Information design, UX & Interaction design.
- Establishing and developing best practices with the design and creative team.
- Working with other team members to deliver projects and activities to deliver against deadlines.
- Communicating with our audience, positioning of ClientsFirst’s design and creative capability.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work.
- The ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and others, influencing external and internal stakeholders.
- Has an immaculate colour, composition and graphic sense and has shown the same in the past through personal work and collaborative projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process.
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to supervise and develop employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Apply for this role