Business Development Executive
Palpx team is on the lookout for a business development manager with a wide range of marketing, design and creative capabilities.
- An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas.
- High-level creative thinking and the confidence to use it.
- Multiple disciplines embracing the various roles required throughout a project.
- The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally.
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standard.
- The ability to deliver campaigns that generate results.
- The ability to think laterally and literally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement a product sales strategy and drive sales within the region.
- Execute the plan and achieve agreed sales targets and profitability.
- Promote the company’s brand and services for the targeted audience.
- Maintain a pipeline of meetings, presentations, and proposals with potential customers for generating new business.
- Making proposals and presenting to clients by assessing their branding needs and visibility.
- Prepare offers and clarification to the clients, follow-up on offers and converting leads into business.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients in order to retain their continuous participation.
- Understanding existing and prospective client projects and support needs, strategic objectives, purchasing criteria, political and other influences or constraints and decision-making process.
- Handling complete sales cycle including area mapping, cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, and closing on projects and deals.
- Continuous research and market updates to help make individual strategies and improve the pitch.
- Provide market insight and service feedback to the Business Head and marketing team for planning sales & marketing strategies.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for service improvement on a weekly basis. Exceed various business objectives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creating a strong baseline.
- Defining a strategy for market development for the customers, to achieve sustainable, rapid growth in a fast-paced and highly competitive market.
- Ensure the successful long term strategic development of the brand, in line with the needs of our target audience and the long and short term growth objectives of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Experience: 1-3 years (Preferably in a Service Industry).
- Must have a proven track record in branding, UI/UX, and IT products and services sales.
- Proven end sales skills-prospecting, client management, and market awareness.
- IT Engineering graduates with knowledge in Artificial intelligence would be preferred
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong Business Acumen and Technical Aptitude.
Business Development & Operations
Apply for this role